Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Live in Love

Live in love. Love is life. Without loving or being loved, no being can exist on the earth. Love sustains. Love strengthens. Love is the urge behind all adventure, all sacrifice, all success.
Baba

After watching for some time, I don’t remember how long it was, it seemed a very long time, there was in the dream the higher self and it was love, but it was also beauty and it was white light and what I didn’t know at that time, it was the refection of ‘that’.
That light could not reflect if there would not be an ocean of light. Without the sun, we cannot get aware that there is the same reflection of light in our own self. If we watch and take care that the mind is pure, we are able to see that light as the same ‘I am that’. That is self-realization.

But after I had that light self in the dream I knew that is what I wanted, but the watching didn’t change, I went on. I didn’t understand it and I had no idea how to understand it and that is what we learn with Baba.
If we listen to his words and think it over, we can dive deep into his wisdom and it his knowledge and through him and with him we are able to understand it and it grows inside in us as self-realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment