Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Atmic Principle is Always with Us

Love is not something which enters your lives midway. It is the Atmic Principle which is always with you at all times. You should not allow this love to change from moment to moment. You must transmute all your thoughts into expressions of love. To regard whatever actions you perform as an offering to God is the best form of sādhanā (spiritual discipline). Whatever good deeds or spiritual acts you may perform, if they are not suffused with love they are worthless.
Baba

How do we see it in our own life. We have to listen to Baba's words. 
In the beginning I was wondering what it was about, I knew I should see it in my own life and go on no matter what obstacles are there, but it was not yet understood and confirmed, so I went on and questioned whatever came up in my mind and it felt strange sometimes, but we went ahead anyhow. One day I remembered that I had as child joy came up when I heart my mother's voice and it is the same with my daughter, I got aware that it was the same joy and the conclusion was, if it was the same joy it could not get lost. I had lost nothing with my mother and I didn't need to be sad or attached or whatever, because the same principle was alive in my own daughter and it will be alive in her children and it is alive in all. 


That is how we get aware of 'I am that'. First it was joy in the relationship with my daughter, as I was reading Baba's words, it was connected to that joy which was always present in the Darshan and I got aware of that same joy and that it had been there in my mother and that was it, it expanded from that to all.
That is how we grow in the insights and it goes in direction of self-realization and we get aware of that non-changing level. 
Nevertheless, the relationship to my mother had changed later and I couldn't find that joy anymore and I always wondered where it had gone and by that we got aware of the shadow, it was overshadowed and painful. And there was attachment and pride, but it was not like that in the insights and it could not be understood by the mind. It was a precipice in the air and in listening to Baba's words on a regular basis I got aware of it that 'precipice' is pride, he said it and he is the knower and if he tells us it begins to make sense. 
The same after my mother's death, it was an 'avalanche' coming down and covering everything. He tells us that avalanche is attachment. So first we have to know the difference between 'insight' and just a dream and that 'avalanche' was an 'insight' and not the mind and not dream and it stands for attachment. 
If we listen to Baba's words, we have to think it over and see it in our own life and it begins to grow from the inside on us. The reality is, he knows and he is the sun and we are the reflection of the sunlight, therefore, he knows and we do not know, but we get aware of it in seeing our own self in the light of his divinity. 
Insights are reflections of the higher self in our silent mirror in the heart or we call it also the watcher. He is the ocean of light, all knowing, it is going beyond the past, the present and the future.
If we listen to his words and we think it over and we get absorbed in it and by that we get the answer because he knows. We get the answer through him only. 
So we have to think it over to be able to get the meaning in his words and by that we recognize the same in our own self and we think, 'I am that'.
That is self-realization and it doesn't work without that we take the words and the wisdom of the sun, the universal being, the ocean of light. In recognizing that our inner 'reflection' is not the mind and not a dream and not just a passing cloud, but a reflection of the universal truth, we get aware that we are also that, 'I am that' and that is how it grows in our own consciousness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment