Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Mirror of Love and its Reflection

Everything is based on love and love alone. The human being is born in love, is sustained in love and ultimately merges in love. Love is the basis of human life. But you are forgetting such true love and are getting carried away by the worldly and physical love, which is not love in the true sense.
Baba

This is a wonderful experience if we get aware that there is only love. After some months in Prasanthi with Baba there was all over love, but it was kind of awkward to get back in my country and to not find love anywhere. Baba said 'love only' and once in an interview I answered, but that is difficult in my place.
He didn't agree. I had the experience of the higher self in the dream and it was white lite and beauty and love only. So he was right, in that sense it was not far a way and I understood that it was close by in the higher self, cut it was not possible to put it into practice, because in my family we could try to put love and they went along with it, but it was not reflecting back as love.


So Baba before he left the body he was in my dreams often and he said, that I had been let down by the family. With all that love, coming back from the US and my ex and there was also no love, just insights which didn't make sense to me. 
So during the time in the ashram there was that reality that love was universal and still present, I knew it was also in the higher self, but in coming back it was gone and therefore, what I tried to tell Swami in the interview room was easy to forget if it just didn't come back and love or no love, there was no love in my family and even later it came back as abuse. It was not just because of the worldly and physical love, which is not love in the true sense, it was because of being let down by them.
So finally I was tired about it and only when Baba said that I had been let down by the family, it began to make sense. 
I had a dream with my ex and it was an 'insight', that is not just a dream and I thought it was a nightmare, but it was an 'insight' and it would lead into disappointment, but I didn't know it yet. I tried to do my best, even if I didn't feel good and live as Baba told us to give and learn my lesson, I had enough to do on that level, without being bothered by my ex. But it was a fact, I didn't feel good. The dream which was an 'insight' and I thought it was a nightmare, had a key message. I was a homeless beggar woman at the streets of New York and ruin was in the air. It was alarming, but it would have been even worse, if I would have known that it was not just a dream, but an insight. 
In listening to Baba's words and thinking it over between his words and if we dive deep into the meaning of his words, we hear it and so he said that if we are with him and love is the highest, if there is no love, we feel like beggars and if he is our home and husband, if there is no real relationship and no husband, we feel homeless and if there is doubt created it is the ruin of the spiritual path. 
As we had met in the ashram and I went ahead and thought it was Baba who did it, we went soon to Baba and we didn't go back, there was more than one way he told us in the dream to not go back that it would destroy us. But the doubts began only afterwards because that just didn't make sense. We had met in the ashram, we did our best and that was the result?
so there were more insights and before Baba left the body he said that he took only advantage of it and that is slowly in listening to his words we get to the right conclusion and we begin to see the way it really is. 
We have to listen to his words, the words of divinity, the words of the avatar, we have to go deep into it and let it resound in the silence of our heart to understand his message and to get absorbed in it and to realize that there is no difference. 
It is the principle of the 'I am That'. It is the sun and the glass water reflecting the sun.
We have a glass of water and if the water is pure and the mind is in silence, we get aware of the reflection of the sunlight in the water. If the water is not pure and the mind is agitated and constantly occupied with ephemeral things, we cannot see it. 
But if we meditate, we get in a state of silence and if that silence is in our heart, we can hear the voice of God in our heart. When he is in our dreams as 'insight' it is more in the form of a picture, inner view and we have to realize that he is the insight and he is the following step, it is his doing and we only get the right answer if we listen to his words. 
It is the same as with the reflection of the sunlight in our heart. He is the sunlight and in the silent mirror of our heart is the reflection of it and we can get aware of 'I am that', not different from the light of the sun, not different from divinity.
But if we begin to see him in everybody around us he also reflects reality only it is not the pure reality of the 'I am that', it is colored or it is only the shadow of it in the mind and in listening to his words and in absorbing it, he mirrors us the reality reflected in our own heart in all those different colors and shades and the up and downs of life. 
There is only one divinity and only one sun, but there are many different reflections we meet in people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment